Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Christian Parenting Handbook--Buy it today! Get $400 in FREE resources!!




All week I have been sharing about The Christian Parenting Handbook by Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller.  I believe this is a book that EVERY parent should have in their library and it will be read often.  The major retailers are being sold out, but there are still places to buy this book.

Head over to the  National Center for Biblical Parenting and get your copy today.  And remember that you will get $400 in FREE resources if you buy this book by May 5.

To claim your premium, simply forward your purchase confirmation to Gift@BiblicalParenting.org and we will email you your special product code for the $400 package.  If you purchased 5 or more copies of the book we'll send you the PDF version of the companion guide as well as the audio package.

I just got my package and I'm thrilled!  I can't wait to learn more about parenting this summer!

No comments: