Monday, February 4, 2013

New Year Bible Adventure Reading Wrap Up





Wow, I can't believe we made it to our last week of our New Year Bible Reading Adventure.  Thanks for all who came on this journey!


Did you participate in the New Year Bible Reading Adventure this week? Thanks for checking in.  It helps me to know how many are participating to see if I should still continue these series.



LAST CHECK IN HERE!  There is also a quick survey.
Everyone who has checked in these last 4 weeks will get a special bonus printable in their email next week sometime.  Thanks!





This week we learned about how God chose Noah because Noah obeyed God.  God gave Noah a BIG job!  It was not easy to build a boat with people laughing at you, but he did and it took him a long time.  He also had to a lot of packing and planning (which already makes me anxious!), but every step of the way, he obeyed.  Noah was kept safe.  I pray our children will learn from this example of obedience. 
Craft from Easy Preschool Craft















What fun things did you do this week?  Please share in the comments below and feel free to post pictures on Facebook if you want!!  I would love to see the adventure team!!

I'm going to take a little break from Bible Reading Adventures, but if there is something you want me to try, please share in the comments.  

















No comments: