Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Worship Series: Songs for Saplings

Songs for Saplings


I just want to say this CD has revolutionized and inspired me to teach Scripture to my young son.  I started right before he really learned to speak and each month I pick a new verse to learn.  I sing it to him at diaper changing time, after our devotions and other times through the day.  Sometimes I hear him singing it to himself.  They are easy to learn and I get Scripture in my heart.  Totally Tots featured this CD in their In My Heart series which features the verse with pictures.  I will start using these next year as I work on word and letter recognition with my son.  How great to learn Scripture with your child.  Hide God's Word in their hearts early!

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

Thank you for the recommendation! I just added it to my Pinterest!