Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Motherhood Realized: An Inspiring Anthology for the Hardest Job You'll Ever Love by Power of Moms Book Review

 
Motherhood Realized is a gift for every mother who desires to be the best mother they can, but know that motherhood comes with a price: sacrifice.  The stories in this book are real. They will make you laugh, cry, think, ponder and pursue your children in new and different ways.  This book was written by several authors who have published articles on Power of Moms which is a great community of moms coming together for support and encouragement.   Each chapter ends with a question and a challenge.  This book is a must read and something you will want to read over and over again.  You will identify with each story in some way and find yourself being drawn further in your motherhood journey to know that you are not alone and that you are mother that God has planned exactly for your kids.
 
This book is exactly what I need for this time in my motherhood season.  I was so moved by these stories and they really made me think and realize that motherhood is not just about me, but about my children and about other mothers who are there to support me along the way.  This is a book that will always be on my bookshelf when I want a positive word or a story to cry with or a laugh to enjoy.
 
 
Check out these links:
 
 
 
 


*I was given a complimentary copy of this book for the purpose of this review from Power of Moms.  All opinions are my own.*

No comments: