Sunday, October 4, 2015

First Grade Daily Learning Notebook


 
First Grade Daily Learning Notebook
click HERE if you are reading this by email for the video
 
 
Here is what I include in the first grade daily learning notebook with links:
*Confessions of a Homeschooler - Elementary Daily Learning Notebook (pdf)
*Assignment sheet- Multitaskin Mom
*I Can Teach My Child- Goal Setting
*Character Traits actually from The Measured Mom, but I can't find the link (must have been a freebie)
*Math Activities from 3 Dinosaurs
*Fall Reading from 3 Dinosaurs
*Life Skills Checklist from Thriving Family (pdf)
*Age Appropriate Chore Chart from Happy Housewife
*Manners from Thirty Handmade Days
*Read, Build, Write mats from Homeschool Creations
*Gospel in the Bible- When You Rise
*Maps- Enchanted Learning
 
So, I put all of the daily papers on a clipboard and I utilize the sheet protectors for papers we do daily that change like the date page that comes in the daily learning notebook set from Confessions of a Homeschooler.  I also add in printable worksheets with dot to dot, soduku, word search, mazes and other ideas from http://www.printactivities.com/.
These have been a great way to start our school day and help to set up some good skill work.  I also have him copy the Bible verse for the week and a few other things like writing our address and phone number.  I really like the clipboard which keeps everything organized.  I just put all the papers in there so they are ready to go for the next day.
 
 
 
 


No comments: