Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Want a Pet by Cathy Morrison Book Review (Tiger Tales)


I Want a Pet!  by Cathy Morrison is the story about a boy who wants a pet.  He goes to the zoo only to find pets-to-be too high, too low, too fast, and too slow.  Meanwhile, the pet he ends up with at the end has been following him all day long.  Find out who is "just right."

This new book from Tiger Tales is sure to please any young child who is desperate for a pet.  I know that when I was little, I LOVED my dog and we had always had him.  And even as an adult, we have had pets dropped in our lap, but someday I know we will have to go looking for a pet for our children.  This book is a perfect introduction to finding that pet who fits in to the family just right.  With simple words and rhyming text, your child will love to snuggle up to their favorite pet when finished reading this book.

For ages 3-7
*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*


Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.
Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute book! I have a little boy that wants a pet too.