Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Warrior Prayers- 21 Days of Prayer in December


Lately, my heart has been aching for my 4 year old son.  I know he is so young, but he has so many "sinful" habits that are forming fast and I feel like I fail so many times a day in how I handle his behavior.  I know these things are normal, but I pray daily that my son's heart will be captured by God.  I'm floundering around and not feeling very productive in my prayer life so I'm going to spend December (weekdays only) praying through the Warrior Prayers ebook.  I know this season is SO busy, but will you take a few minutes each day in intense prayer for your little man.  The world is pulling our sons and we need to cover them in prayer.  And I know that by praying these prayers I will be changed too!

Will you consider joining me?

Praying Dec 3-31.  (Weekdays only)



Buy

Follow along with me on Facebook as I highlight each prayer topic for the day. 



1 comment:

April said...

Oh....how timely is this!! I'm in, my sons and I need this.
Thanks for the gentle reminder, I'll be starting Monday right??