Friday, May 30, 2014

Mind Organization for Moms (Part 1)



Recently I went through the Power of Moms Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) online course.  It was absolutely amazing!!  I cannot believe that I actually feel organized and I'm accomplishing things AND enjoying my life.

One of the first tasks I was given was to clean out my email inbox.  When I first looked at this program I thought that I should completely skip this step.  Why?  I had 9000+ (gulp!!!) emails in my inbox.  I know, why in the world did I have that many?  I just didn't care to spend time sorting or deleting.  This was accumulated for 3 years (since I had my daughter).  But I was determined to do this project.  Not only that, April gave an easy organizing system for new email coming in.  SO, I took about 2 days and cleaned out my inbox.  HOORAY!!!

 
This has been the most therapeutic and successful accomplishments I have made in regard to getting my mind clear.  I can't tell you how often I looked at my inbox and sighed out of sheer overwhelming frustration.  Now, that everything is neatly categorized and new emails coming in have a home, I feel so much more clear headed!  It's amazing!
 
Another thing I did was to unsubscribe to many blogs/websites that I just didn't have time to read or sent something daily.  I just can't handle it.   My brain gets overloaded easily.  This has been a great help to me as well.
 
Stay tuned for more of my transformation!!
 
 
 

No comments: