Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Grapevine Studies- FREE elesson on Ruth + SALE!

This past Spring I decided to try out Grapevine Studies for our Bible curriculum.  My kids really enjoyed drawing and interacting with the story.  I really like how the lessons only focus on a few verses at a time.  It gives a chance to really study and discuss and know what is happening in a story or what is being taught.

eLesson Ruth in Moab cover 

Check out the FREE elesson on Ruth for the month of June.  Try it out and see if it's a fit for your family. 

See my review on the Resurrection lesson.  My kids were 7 and 4 and they really enjoyed and learned a lot through these short lessons.  We used the Beginner series.

This Fall we will be doing the Creation lessons.  I am very excited to share the Bible with my children through stick figures.  We will use the Beginner series again and as my youngest gets older we will move into the materials for older children.


This offer is good through June!
 
Click on the picture above for the discount.

*I am an affiliate for this company.*

No comments: