Monday, February 14, 2011

Brightly Beaming Resources- Week 4: Eyes


Shrade and I had fun studying about eyes recently with our lesson through Brightly Beaming Resources.  On the first day you can see we had to put eyes on the face.  It was funny where Shrade decided to put the eyes the first time.  :)  Our Nursery Rhyme was Lavender's Blue.  Every day before we begin the lesson, I always review everything on the chart even if I haven't "taught" it.  Shrade can now identify colors, shapes, numbers and even repeat the Nursery Rhymes.  Repetition is the key to teaching and learning.

This week we read some fun books by Dr. Suess:
I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (Beginner Books)The Eye Book (Bright & Early Books(R))

Well, we are having so much fun.  I've even brought out past posters and I'm amazed at what my son remembers.  I love teaching and am so glad my son is catching on.

No comments: