Monday, February 20, 2012

21 Days of Prayer for Sons- Warrior Prayers (May 1-21, 2012)


There is nothing more important to me and no greater privilege than praying for my children. I was so grateful for finding Brooke McGlothlin's Warrior Prayers ebook that was an excellent guide to pray for my son using Scripture! I have prayed through this challenge two times now. I even hosted a prayer challenge last Fall right here on Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow.

This year, the MOB society is going to have ONE prayer challenge from May 1-21, 2012. Be sure to get your Warrior Prayers Ebook  which is only 99 cents before then.

Let me know if you will be praying along!



Only 99 cents! 

2 comments:

HL said...

Lovin Brooke's book! Always up for joining other's in prayer! Although, I'm currently not blogging... I'll share on Google+ and FB!!

April said...

You were an awesome host last fall Shonda!! :) I was excited to see the challenge for May and will be taking part in it, can't wait! Blessings to all!