Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Bible Reading Adventure Recap










Hi Everyone! Were you able to read the Bible everyday to your children this summer?  Well, I almost did!  I'm so glad I was intentional to open God's Word and expose my children to HIM everyday.  This starts a very good habit while my children are so young.  I intend to read the Bible everyday to my children just as I read it for myself.  Someday I can actually teach them how to do devotions.







I hope you were able to follow me on Facebook for daily verse postings!  It was a great accountability for me to post and then remember to read that passage to my children.






For those of you who completed the August Bible reading, 

please fill out the check in form by September 10.  I also included a short survey.  And as promised I will reward one family a children's Bible.  Be sure to leave your email address.  Thanks, Shonda





For those of you who are interested, I will be having a Fall Challenge Scripture Reading Adventure starting in October.  Be sure to check back in the middle of September for details.  And let me know if you think you will be part of that challenge. Thanks!








No comments: