Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Fun 2014

What are you doing this summer?  I always have grand plans, but then I get overwhelmed.  Since I started organizing with Mind Organization for Moms I am better able to handle the day to day schedule and actually have fun!






Here are some things we are doing this summer:

*My son will visit grandma in Canada for a week. 

*Day Camp for my son

*Swimming lessons for my son

*VBS for BOTH kids this year!!

*Lots of trips to the park.  We have a Tour of Parks group that meets up at different parks all summer long.

*Camping with grandparents

*4th of July party at the lake

*Playing at the beach (we have 3 little beaches where the kids love to dig and discover)

*$1 movie- Madagascar 3 

*Hiking in our wonderful nature

*Picking strawberries, blueberries and enjoying our abundant garden

*Summer Reading with the Library

*Summer School- Yes, we never stop learning!

We are using Summer Fit for PreK-K, First Encyclopedia of Science from Usborne Books, Alphatales, BOB Books Set 2 and finishing Brightly Beaming Resources.

Check out my Summer Pinterest Board for more ideas!

No comments: