Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Language Lessons for Little Ones Volume 1 from Queen Homeschool

I taught Kindergarten for 12 years and I was given curriculum to teach.  Some of it I liked and some of it I did not, but I had to teach it.  Now that I'm a homeschool Mom, I get to choose what curriculum I want to use with my kids.  This past year I have been anxiously looking for just the right resources to use for PreK.  I am very pleased with what I have decided to use.  I have also found that I am not going to be too traditional in my approach to teaching.  I love to be in a box...but not really!  One of my friends showed me this book and I found it online and decided to use it this year to see if it's something that I will keep up with for Language Arts. 


Language Lessons for Little Ones Volume 1 - Click Image to Close


Language Lessons for Little Ones by Sandi Queen
Perfect for the beginning student, these volumes for ages 3 - 5 introduce a young child to his alphabet letters, picture study, narration, poetry appreciation, and more, while volume 2 adds phonics, copywork of short vowel words progressing to sentences, with nice, largely-spaced lines to write on.

No comments: