Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Kids Cook Real Food Ecourse- FREE knife skills videos!


Katie Kimball has yet again produced an amazing resource for parents and KIDS!  I am so excited to start this Kids Cook Real Food Ecourse with my kids.  I love to cook in the kitchen and I have invited my kids in the kitchen, but I feel I need more guidance on HOW to teach them.  So, I bought this course and I'm so impressed with all the information and videos that are available.

I own almost all of Katie's ebooks and I must say, I have made some fantastic recipes from her collection.  She uses real food and everything is tasty and easy to prepare.  She lays everything out in simple steps and answers many questions you might have along the way. 

This new Kids Cook Real Food ecourse embraces all of Katie's sure to please recipes and simple procedures to help our kids learn how to cook also.  But this course offers so much more than an ebook.  We get to see Katie teach a group of children how to use knives, mix, pour and bake food. 

If you want to get a taste of Katie's teaching style and some safe ways to teach kids to use knives, you can click this link to FREE knife skills videos.  These are only free until June 6.


Also, you can purchase the Kids Cook Real Food Ecourse between May 30 and June 6.

Here are just a few of the resources you will find in the Kids Cook Real Food Ecourse:
 
There are lessons for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
There is a full video along with printable instructions for directions as well as flashcards for learning new information, shopping lists and a curriculum map.
 
This ecourse is fully comprehensive for teaching young kids skills in the kitchen.
 
What are the payoffs?
*Help getting dinner ready
*Confidence
*Life skills
*Math and Reading skills
*Time spent together
*Good food
*Much, much more!
 
So be sure to check out the FREE Knife Skills videos and look for more information about the Kids Cook Real Food Ecourse when it is available May 30- June 6!
 
{I am an affiliate for this company.}

1 comment: