Imagine your kids eating vegetables, helping prep for dinner, and making breakfast for you while you sip your coffee. Working with food encourages kids to try new things, but fruits and vegetables almost always require knives...
Does the idea of letting your kids use knives make you squeamish? I know it does for me! Let a trained teacher (Mrs. Katie Kimball!)bring knife skills and safety to your children in the comfort of your own home.
We have really enjoyed the knife skills classes that Katie offers. I have been able to give my son several foods to prep for dinner. Saves me time!
For two weeks only, you can get 3 free classes from the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse. Watch one with your kids like a regular class and polish your own skills with the other two (they're just for adults).
What you'll learn in these short videos:
- Basic knife skills and techniques for kids age two to teen
- Mastery of the three safe ways to hold food while cutting
- How child development impacts your child's readiness to learn new skills
- The #1 mistake that destroys your chance of enjoying time in the kitchen with your kids
- A tested 3-step process for teaching kids in the kitchen so young cooks learn basic skills the right way
They'll all disappear back into the course on Nov. 2, so sign up now and plan some time to work with your kids in the kitchen - you'll be amazed at what they can do!
The 3 videos are:
- Knife Skills Training for Kids
- Adult Tips: Challenges You Might Encounter
- The Biggest Mistake Parent Make
Get the 3 free videos HERE.
*I am affiliate for this company.*