Friday, January 14, 2011
Books by Tara Review and Giveaway!!
Books by Tara has offered for me to do another review and awesome giveaway! Have you ever wanted to have more fun and interaction with your child while reading? Well, Books by Tara offers this unique opportunity for you to help your child develop language skills and enjoy photos of things that they know. The possibilities for learning potential are endless. All of Tara's books are about 20 pages and have an introductory poem and 19 photographs. Each book is spiral bound with glossy pages. These books are beautiful!
Green. Tara chose to do a color book and because green is everywhere. She wanted to capture more than just a color, but concepts like different shades, items and even abstract terms like green living. This book takes a look at the real world and even explores the differences between colors like a green tomato vs. a red tomato.
Shrade and I had so much fun exploring with Green. Every photo gave us an opportunity to talk about what it was and even to find those items in real life. Tara does such a great job of capturing life and Green is probably the first in a series of color books (hopefully!). Tara also gives Extension Ideas for this book.
Win it: You can win Green or another book by Books by Tara by filling out the entry form below. Giveaway ends Monday, January 31.
To enter: Be sure to connect with all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. (Mandatory) Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Tell me another book by Tara that you want to read. (required)
3. "Like" Milk N' Honey on Facebook (link on my blog)
4. Subscribe to Milk N Honey by email (link on my blog)
5. "Like" Books by Tara on Facebook
6. Sign up for Tara's newsletter (book giveaways every month)
7. Post about this giveaway on another site (Facebook, Twitter, Blog) (1 entry for each)