Thursday, January 20, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday: Growing our family

 


We have been trying for #2 since the spring of 2010 with no luck.  But right before Thanksgiving this year I found out that I was 15 weeks along.  You'll have to read my other story about why I didn't know that I was pregnant.  Anyway, we were really hoping to add to our family soon since I just turned 36 in September.  We also only want two, but it's going to be an adjustment.  I was getting really used to just having one.  Thankfully I've had a really good pregnancy besides just being tired a lot.  So, come May we will have another one and we are going to wait to find out what it will be, so stay tuned!



1 comment:

DontSayHurry said...

Ohh, congrats on baby #2! Let me tell you the second time around for us was much more exciting, I don't know why. I guess we were just more prepared and knew more or less what to expect.