Monday, April 11, 2011

Brightly Beaming Resources- Week #8: Sun


This week we learned about the sun.  Unfortunately, it was rainy all week.  Nevertheless, Shrade caught on to the vocab word- ray- and pointed it out in every book we read.  He also loved our yellow color hunt!  We are just cruising right along with our Brightly Beaming Resources lessons.  I'm loving this format.  It's simple, yet structured in very small bites.

Lots of yellow!
Finding objects to match the #

Letter H



Here are the books we read this week:
The Sun: Revised Edition (Out in Space)Caliente Y Brillante/Hot and Bright: Un Libro Sobre El Sol/ a Book About the Sun (Ciencia Asombrosa) (Spanish Edition)Sun BreadThe Sun: Our Nearest Star (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out)The Sun Is My Favorite Star


The book- Caliente y brillante was actually called Hot and Bright.  I could only find this Spanish version of the book cover.

1 comment:

CJ@BabyGiftBaskets.com said...

I love your teaching style and creativity!! You inspire me every day to teach my daughter more and be a better parent! Thank you for this! Your ideas are one of the few I actually try to imitate. :)