Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Reading for Mom: Homeschooling Ebooks

Before I had children I was a Kindergarten teacher.  I also decided that when I had children that I wanted to homeschool.  God has made it possible for me to stay at home and I have been doing fun learning activities with my son since he was about 2.  That's when I started blogging here at Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow.  And over the years I have started gathering information on how to homeschool.  Just because I was a teacher does not mean I know how to homeschool.  I'm finding out it is completely different than my teaching job. 

Many of these resources I found for FREE, but now some of them are not free anymore.

Here are several of the resources that I have found and plan to read this summer:

*Homeschooling 101 by Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler (I bought it and had it printed at Fed Ex.)  So excited, can't you tell?!  I love the planner that is part of this book.  I will utilize this when I plan PreK and Tot School for this coming up year. 



*Homeschool Tips by Connie at Smockity Frocks

*Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom by Jamie Martin of Simple Homeschool (Free by subscribing to the blog)


*Homeschooling for FREE and Frugal by Jamerill Stewart of Free Homeschool Deals and Holy Spirit Led Homeschooling (You need to "like" the page on FB and believe me, you want to subscribe to the blog.  There are so many great free homeschool deals that I've snagged!)
Homeschooling for FREE & Frugal

What other homeschool ebooks have you found?

No comments: