Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve updated version relaunch SALE!!!



LYLLTSfrontpage2b_sm


A few years ago I bought the Learn Your Letters Learn to Serve Curriculum from Heavenly Homemakers. I was planning to do it with my son when he turned 3. But then I added another child and all my plans went upside down.

 I feel like I am finally back on my feet and we can move ahead with PreK this fall.  I have so much planned and I can't wait to share all that I am doing, but I will be using the Learn Your Letters Learn to Serve Curriculum with BOTH of my children this coming year. 

And Laura has just had it revised and updated with new graphics.  The content is amazing with Bible verses, writing, singing, talking, thinking, books, alphabet projects, thinks to make, ways to serve and more!  There are also tons of recipes, parenting tips and printables. 

So get your copy today ON SALE at Heavenly Homemakers.

On SALE until June 12


No comments: