Monday, September 30, 2013

Mom University for September: A Gentle Answer by Christin Slade (little VLOG)

A Gentle Answer
Hello Moms!! I'm so glad you are here for my first Mom U video. These are going to be short, but I really wanted to share a little of myself with you as I journey through motherhood. I have some great books to share this year. Here is the LIST.

This month I am sharing about A Gentle Answer.  Christin Slade wrote a series last October on her blog Joyful Mothering about being gentle with her children. I somehow missed part of the series and she didn't completely finish with it because it turned out to be a bigger project than she anticipated. However, she decided to write a free devotional ebook that she made available on Mother's Day.

I was so excited to read this book. I took all of August in my daily devotion time to read her little book. I learned so much about myself and what I want be like as a godly mother. 

Subscribe to Joyful Mothering to receive this FREE ebook.

Here are a few thoughts on my video that is only about a minute and half long.  Enjoy!

Next month: Become the Confident Mom You've Always Wanted to Be by Susan Heid

No comments: