Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love and Logic chp 10 (last one)

A great way to teach responsibility is through chores.  Start early in life, model and give choices.

I hope you have enjoyed these few snippets from each chapter.  There were so many more interesting things that you will be able to find out in detail when you read the book.  Here are just a few that are worth trying:
*How to get kids to stop whining
*Using "energy drain" to help kids solve problems
*Have a hassle free morning
*Put an end to arguing

Make Love and Logic a part of your parenting resource today!  I sure am!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Following you from Product Review Place.

Pls follow me back when you get the chance.

http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

If I can stop my 3 year old's whining, it's worth it's weight in gold!