Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cultivating a Heart for Motherhood Week #2 Part A



This is our second week in the short series on Cultivating a Heart for Motherhood with Joy Forney's ebook based from her blog series last winter.  You can pick up the free ebook at GraceFullMama.

This week we are going to be looking toward the future.  Yes, there is a future despite how the days seem to stretch into infinity.  What does the future hold for you and your children?

We are also going to look at Obstacle #1 and how filling up on Living Water is the way we can be the mother God has for us to be.

Assignment: Read chapters 3 & 4.  Fill out the Vision For My Home (printable), and spend some time in God's Word.  I'll see you on Thursday where I will share the Vision for My Home.

PS. If you don't have a Bible study that you are currently doing, I recommend Good Morning Girls.  You can jump in the study anytime.  Just go to the website and subscribe to get the free reading plan.

No comments: