Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cultivating a Heart for Motherhood Week #3 Part B



We are now in our third week in the short series on Cultivating a Heart for Motherhood with Joy Forney's ebook based from her blog series last winter.  You can pick up the free ebook at GraceFullMama.

This week we were to write out our plan for how to overcome the three obstacles that Joy mentioned:

Obstacle #1: Forgetting to Fill Up on Living Water
*I want to develop a better prayer life.
*I want to apply what I am learning in my Bible study.

Obstacle #2: Feeling Overwhelmed
*I am going to post the 4 verses around my home for when I feel overwhelmed about discipline, cleaning, cooking and teaching, etc.
*I am going to sit down for 5 min a day and breathe.
*I am going to exercise and get outside more.

Obstacle #3: Being Too Busy
*I am going to simplify my online and offline schedule.
*I am going to make a plan for the day.
*I am going to relax and enjoy my family.


What plan did you make for the obstacles Joy presented?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: