Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Shareday!! Link up, please!

Monday Shareday!!

Hi Blog friends, I just started this Monday Shareday link up.  I've been perusing my followers list and I find all these great posts that I want to share with you.  If you have a great post, please share by linking up, thanks!

Storybook Summer
Leandrea over at Coupons are Great is hosting a Storybook Summer.  She has lesson plans and pictures for you to use.  So far she's done The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Caps for Sale and Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  Get some great ideas!











I love Angel's Food Kitchen and I found these yummy Amish M&M cookies for you to try.





Fun On A Dime

Michelle at Fun on A Dime is so creative and has posted a wonderful homemade watercolor paint recipe.  She also has a great Summer Fun Challenge Giveaway going on. 


What about you?  Do you have a great post to share?  Please link up!  Thanks, Shonda @ Milk N' Honey


1 comment:

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

Thank you so much for sharing our Storybook Summer posts. We are honored that you shared our link with your readers. <3 <3 <3