Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Shareday! Please link up!! Thanks!

Photobucket


It's Monday Shareday!
Do you have a great post that you want to share?  Just link up!
This week I found these great posts that I want to feature.  I just love reading all your wonderful and creative posts.






Silly Eagle Books

Vanessa at Silly Eagle Books has an amazing list of book related crafts that you will want to check out!







Mari-Ann from Counting Coconuts has some adorable ideas for Snack Time.  You will see a placemat that has all the outlines for napkin, fork, plate, knife and spoon.  Check it out!








Anne at Upstate Ramblings made a great post about her daughter using glue dots for a scrapbooking project using ducks.  It's too cute!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Blog! I'm always looking for new things to do with my little guy! There are some great ideas here.

silly eagle books said...

Thanks for featuring me!

Counting Coconuts said...

You are too kind! Thanks so much for featuring me! Hope you have a lovely week!

Warmly,
Mari-Ann
Counting Coconuts

anne maskell said...

Hi there! Thanks for hosting a new blog party! Your blog is too cute. Please visit me sometime!

Jayda said...

new follower from meetup monday!

http://twochildrenandamigraine.blogspot.com/