Handmade Fun 4 Children:
|You can even "drive" the crayons on the paper!|
Let's get to know Izzy a little bit:
*Where did you come up with the name of your shop?
I already had another business name as Isabella's Gypsy Treasures, so I just changed the Gypsy to "Upcycled" to go with what I was selling.
*How long have you been making crafts?
Since I was five! My mom was a crafter, and we always had our own artwork at her shows, and it was kinda like an 'allowance' for us. My sisters and I would make necklaces, and little trinkets and try to sell them. Then when we were in high school we got a little more serious about the things we made, and it has evolved from there.
*What do you like best about what you do?
I love knowing that I am saving something from ending up in the landfil! I figure one crayon at a time, I will help change the earth. I try to be as environmentally conscious as I can when making my products, and re-use EVERYTHING that I possibly can. I will never sell an inferior product, but I want to prevent as much as possible from going to the landfill.
*What is unique about your shop?
I think every shop is unique. Everyone has a different take on what they do. I'm not sure what puts me out from the rest. I just like to think that everyone has a little something different to offer.
Buy it: Visit Isabella's Upcycled Treasures and see all her creative ways she re-uses items to make fun and creative "treasures" for your kids.
Win it: Izzy is offering one set of crayons from her shop for the winner. Open to US. Giveaway ends on Friday, October 8.
To enter:Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Visit Isabella's Ucycled Treasures and tell me which set of crayons you would like to win. (Required)
3. Put my Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow button on your blog and provide the link.
4. Put Handmade Fun 4 Children button on your blog and provide link (button must be on blog until giveaway ends)
5. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
6."Like" Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow on Facebook (link on my blog).
7. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
8. Follow me on twitter (@shondaet)
9. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)
10. Vote for me for Top Mommy Blogs (link on my blog)
11. Add Isabella's Upcycled Treasures as a favorite on Etsy.
12. Make a purchase at Isabella's Upcycled Treasures.
13. Tell me one thing you learned about Izzy.
Click HERE for extra entries if you entered more than one giveaway this week.