Thursday, September 23, 2010

Toddler Talk Thursday: Art


Well, art is not one of my strong points.  You would think after being a Kindergarten teacher for 12 years I would come to love art, but I actually avoided a lot of messiness.  However, since I'm going to be homeschooling my son, I know I'm going to have to get messy somewhere along the line.  So far my son is a lot like me, he hates having dirty hands.  So, who knows how much we'll get into.

Here are some of the art things that we have done:



Coloring
Mama did all of the artwork- working on vocabulary!

Chalk Drawing

There are many more ideas that I will be trying in the coming year, but I'm just starting to get my feet wet!  I can't wait to read your ideas!

I'm hooked up to Toddler Talk Thursdays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from Toddler Talk Thursdays!

I love that Ivory Soap paint! I can't wait to try it out with my kiddos!

~Dawn~ said...

What is the painting with ivory soap mixture all about?? I've never heard of that. Looks fun!

Dawn

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

I love that ivory soap mixture! I cannot wait to give that a try!
Thanks so much for linking up with us again:)

Closer to Lucy said...

found you linky on the product review place...following you now and on my way to "like" you on FB.

Come see me at closertolucy.blogspot.com