Handmade Fun 4 Children presents:
I felt so honored that Melanie from Sweet Melly Jane is a part of this event! Melanie's shop is such a dream for a young child. The finger puppets are a huge draw and it was no exception for my little son. I chose to a bee, a ladybug and a raccoon.
Shrade was completely enthralled with these cute little finger puppets. He really liked the bee partly because I sing a little song with it that points out different body parts. He says "bug" for ladybug and "coon" for raccoon. He seems to have at least one of these puppets on his finger during the day.
Let's get to know Melanie a little bit:
*Where did you come up with the name of your shop?
My name is Melanie, and my husband calls me "Melly Jane," which is where I got the name for my shop.
*How long have you been making your products?
I have been making my products for just over eight years. I finally decided to open an Etsy shop last December.
*What do you like best about what you do?
I love that I can work from home with my kids around me. I hope they are learning that each of us has been given talents that can bless the lives of others.
*What is unique about your shop?
Even though it isn't incredibly cohesive, I love the variety available in my shop.
Buy it: Visit Sweet Melly Jane and check out her wonderful selection of finger puppets as well as other handcrafted items such as kitchen drawer items and newborn items for boys and girls.
Win it: Melanie is offering 3 animal finger puppets from her shop for the winner. Open to US. Giveaway ends on Friday, October 8.
To enter:Be sure to click on all the links before filling out the entry form.
1. Mandatory: Be a follower on my blog (2 entries)
2. Visit Sweet Melly Jane and tell me one animal finger puppet that you would like to win. (Required)
3. Put my Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow button on your blog and provide the link.
4. Put Handmade Fun 4 Children button on your blog and provide link (button must be on blog until giveaway ends)
5. Subscribe to my blog by email (top right corner)
6."Like" Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow on Facebook (link on my blog).
7. Follow on Networked Blogs (link on my blog)
8. Follow me on twitter (@shondaet)
9. Post about this giveaway on another site (your blog, facebook, twitter, etc) (1 entry for every site)
10. Vote for me for Top Mommy Blogs (link on my blog)
11. Add Sweet Melly Jane as a favorite on Etsy.
12. Make a purchase at Sweet Melly Jane.
13. Tell me one thing you learned about Melanie.
Click HERE for extra entries if you entered more than one giveaway this week.