Tuesday, May 1, 2012

21 Days of Prayer for Sons- Warrior Prayers (May 1-21)

Today is the day! I'm starting my 21 Days of Warrior Prayers. Are you? I truly hope that if you are a mom who reads my blog that you are praying these prayers for your sons and even for your future sons-in-law if you only have daughters. This is the best way I know how to parent- on my knees before the Creator who made my precious son.

Here is the schedule:
May 1 – Heart Change
May 2 – Obedience
May 3 – Submission to Authority
May 4 – Integrity
May 5 – Avoiding Foolishness
May 6 – Pride
May 7 – Purity
May 8 – A Servant’s Heart
May 9 – Honor
May 10 – Love
May 11 – Joy
May 12 – Peace
May 13 – Patience
May 14 – Kindness
May 15 – Goodness
May 16 – Faithfulness
May 17 – Gentleness
May 18 – Self-Control
May 19 – Anger
May 20 – Salvation
May 21 – Honesty/Humility



Be sure to have your BOOK and subscribe to the BLOG for the next 21 days.  I can't wait to share my testimony at the end of this challenge.  Are you in?

No comments: