Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scripture Adventures- Summer Bible Reading Plan


This summer we are going to embark on a Scripture reading adventure with Scripture Adventures FREE Summer Bible Reading plan download.  I am going to choose 1 verse from each book of the Bible to read daily to my 3 year old son.  Then in August, I will choose some of my favorites to read to him.  I will be showing him the importance of being in God's Word and I'm sure we will learn a lot along the way.  I would love for you to join me.  I will be posting my reading schedule the last week of May for June.  I might even throw in a fun contest.  So comment on this post if you are going to take this adventure too!

Go to Scripture Adventures to download your FREE reading plan!

Please comment if you would like to join me this summer!  Thanks, Shonda and Shrade

1 comment:

Teach Your Tot said...

This is a great idea! I may have to add this to our summer list of things to do! Thanks for sharing!