Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's Cooking? Banana Peanut Butter Yogurt (and Prayer Pail)

Both of my kids just love this yogurt and I am ecstatic that neither are allergic to peanut butter. My husband and I don't have those allergies, but so many kids do now, but I love making things with peanut butter so I'm glad both my kids can have this.

Banana Peanut Butter Yogurt
1/2-1 cup yogurt
1 mashed banana
1-2 T peanut butter
drizzle of agave

Mash one banana and peanut butter together. Mix well. Add in yogurt and drizzle agave. Ta-da!

OK, so you may have noticed this cute little prayer pail in the foreground of the yogurt picture.  I got this idea from In Lieu of Preschool.  I copied off the 25 prayers and glued to craft sticks.  We found an old baby food jar and put stickers on it.  Check out Genny's post for more instructions.  We pray these before breakfast and lunch!

No comments: