Thursday, December 6, 2012

Big Book of My World by Kali Stileman Book Review (Tiger Tales)






Big Book of My World  by Kali Stileman is an absolutely gorgeous book for young children to discover their world.  This book includes first concepts like counting and opposites.  There are also first words, things to find, favorite things and activities like matching and spotting differences.  Each page is full of bright and beautiful pictures with questions for mom and dad to ask while the little child is enthralled with the pictures.  This is a fantastic book for a young child who is ready to learn about their world.

This new book from Tiger Tales is a perfect book for developing hand and eye coordination (finding pictures and pointing to them).  This book is also great for learning new vocabulary.  Parents and kids will be reaching for this book everyday for new experiences and activities to keep the little brain working.  I know my little girl will blossom in her love for books with this book!


For ages 3-7



*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*












Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: