Sunday, December 2, 2012

Warrior Prayers- 21 Days of Prayer in December Calendar


This month I decided to pray for my son using Warrior Prayers.  Every time I pray these prayers I feel like God does a greater work in me than what I pray for in my son.  But I know that I need to active and intense in my prayer for my kids and this is one of the best resources I have ever used.   Praying God's Word and inserting my son's name is powerful!!  So tomorrow we start our 21 days.  We will only pray Monday-Friday and I will put a little reminder on Facebook for each day of prayer.  I can't wait to see how God is going to move in my life and my son's life.  This is a life-long habit I want to make--Praying for my kids!!

Are you ready?

When?  Dec 3-31
Where?  With Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow blog and Facebook
How? With God's Word and Warrior Prayers ebook
Why?  Because God is the Father of our sons and the best place for them is in God's hands

Pray hard, pray tough and pray out loud!

I will not be posting any more about this challenge on my blog until December 31, but keep up with me on Facebook.

Monday, Dec 3- Heart Change
Tuesday, Dec 4- Obedience
Wednesday, Dec 5- Submission to Authority
Thursday, Dec 6- Integrity
Friday, Dec 7- Avoiding Foolishness

Monday, Dec 10- Pride
Tuesday, Dec 11- Purity
Wednesday, Dec 12- Servant's Heart
Thursday, Dec 13- Honor
Friday, Dec 14- Love

Monday, Dec 17- Joy
Tuesday, Dec 18- Peace
Wednesday, Dec 19- Patience
Thursday, Dec 20- Kindness
Friday, Dec 21- Goodness

Monday, Dec 24- Faithfulness
Tuesday, Dec 25- Gentleness
Wednesday, Dec 26- Self-control
Thursday, Dec 27- Anger
Friday, Dec 28- Salvation

Monday, Dec 31- Humility & Honesty (bonus)






No comments: