Thursday, April 18, 2013

My First Book of Things to See and Things to Learn Book Reviews

 
My First Book of Things to Learn 

 
My First Book of Things to See 

These two books are great for introducing young children to the world around them.  The tabs feature clues to the content of the pages.  Each page has a variety of pictures related to a topic like the zoo, beach, shapes or animal noises.  These are highly interactive and kids and parents will have fun sharing new words, vocabulary, developing word-picture associations, describing what is seen, and building knowledge and curiosity for the world all around.

Board Book with Tabbed Pages
12 pages, full color photographic images
Ages 0-3
 



*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*








Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: