Thursday, April 25, 2013

That's My Daddy! and That's My Mommy! by Ann Hodgman Book Reviews (Tiger Tales)

 
That's My Daddy!  by Ann Hodgman

 
That's My Mommy! by Ann Hodgman

These two little books are great gifts to give for Father's Day and Mother's Day coming up.  Both books share unique activities that kids can experience with their parents.  And in the end daddies and mommies can show love to their little ones with a special hugs.  These books are great to read with kids and to find out what else they like to do with daddy and mommy.  Enjoy your relationship with your children!  They are only little for a short while.

Padded Board Book
22 pages, full color
Ages 2-5 
  

*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*








Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: