Monday, April 15, 2013

My First Puzzle Set: ABC Puzzle and Book Review



ABC Puzzle and Book

This book and puzzle set are great for young kids to connect letters, sounds, pictures and question clues.  The book is colorful with 2-6 labeled pictures per letter and 1-2 questions.  It was highly interactive with lots of time for discussion and increasing vocabulary.  The puzzle is two sided with one side being just the capital and lowercase letters and the other side with colorful pictures and words. My 4 year old could do this puzzle all by himself.  My little 1 year old was more interested in the book.  What a great combination for learning the alphabet!

Boxed Set/Paperback and 30 piece puzzle 
24 pages, full color photographic images
Ages 3-6
*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*








Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: