Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My First Touch and Feel Farm and My First Touch and Feel Pet Book Reviews

My First Touch and Feel: Farm


My First Touch and Feel: Pets  

My First Touch and Feel books with Farm animals and Pets are sure to bring great tactile learning for little hands.  Each of these books feature 5 animals with text for clues of the picture and a texture as well as the sound an animal makes or the action it does.  These books encourage parent-child interactions and are sure to delight little ones with beautiful pictures, unique textures and new vocabulary.

Board Books
10 pages, full color photographic images
Ages 0-3

*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*












Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: