Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My First Lift and Learn: First Colors and First Numbers Book Reviews


My First Lift and Learn: First Colors

This simple 10 page book with vivid colors introduces children to objects of various colors.  Lift the flap and match objects with their shape outline also developing memory skills.  Promotes language development, hand-eye coordination and encourages active recall.

 
My First Lift and Learn: First Numbers

This book also has lift the flap pages to discover numbers.  Children can trace the numerals and count the objects next to them.  This promotes language development, hand-eye coordination and develops numeracy. 

These books will delight little ones over and over with fun and active learning to encourage kids to engage their brain in new ways.

Board Books
10 pages, full color photographic images
Ages 0-3


*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*








Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.


Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

No comments: