Frugal Frontier. This mom has a great two week toddler meal plan where she included some easy and tasty recipes. I made this omelet and then cut into rectangles and froze on a cookie sheet. Then I put in a freezer bag. I take a few out the night before and thaw. Heat up and cut into bit sized chunks and my son loves them. Try it out. It's quick and you don't have to spend every other morning making eggs for your child.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced (I didn't add this)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 8×8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.