Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's on Our Bookshelf? The Farmyard Jamboree

Farmyard Jamboree (Fun First Steps) (Hardcover with CD) (Book & CD)

This is is such a great song and story for young kids.  This is another great book by Barefoot Books.  I found this at the library along with Walking Through the Jungle which I love.  This song was inspired by a Chilean Folktale.  The music has a very South American feel.  What I love is that it has animals, their sounds, family relatives and counting.  Your kids will learn so much in such a fun way.  I also recently met the author of this book because she lives in my area in Washington state.

You can purchase this set for a great price at Amazon: Farmyard Jamboree (Fun First Steps) (Hardcover with CD) (Book & CD).

2 comments:

Songberries said...

Thanks for following me!
I'm following you now!
Songberries

Melissa said...

Once again, another great book you've recommended!