Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's on Our Bookshelf? Usborne Very First Words Animals

Animals (Usborne Very First Words)

I'm always finding great books at the library and this one had my son fascinated.  Each page had a different set of animals in their environment: pets, farm animals, bugs, wild animals, jungle animals, and sea animals.  There are 10-15 animals on each page and each one is labeled.  My son LOVES animals.  His favorite toys are his stuffed animals.  So it's very fun for us to look through this book, name the animals, make the sounds, and match to a stuffed animal in our house.  The other day we went for an hour car ride and I gave my son this book to look at during the long drive.  He looked at the book and flipped the pages the WHOLE time.  It's great to find a book that captures my son's attention.

So what books do your children love to look at and read?

Get this book today: Animals (Usborne Very First Words)

No comments: