Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Highlights from Letter D: Preschool (age 3)

This was a very busy month.  I didn't get to do everything I planned, but we did more than I planned in other areas.  Be looking for some fall crafts we did soon.

Books we read:

 

Bible verse:




Activities we did:
Dog Bone Addition
Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb
Read, Build, Write

Read, Build, Write with dog
Painting while reading Dog's Colorful Day

Dog's Colorful Day- Literature activity

Crafts we made:
Coloring dolphins (all himself!)
D is for drum
Circle dog craft
Drum for Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb


Lesson Plans:
*My Letter D lesson plans (although I didn't do all of these).
*All of my ideas were taken from my Pinterest board (except Dog's Colorful Day- I thought of that!) for Letter D.












No Time For Flash Cards

 

No comments: