Thursday, October 25, 2012

With All My Heart by Brian Rock Book Review (Tiger Tales)


 
 
With All My Heart by Brian Rock is story about two bear cubs who ask their mama "Who do you love best?"  She tries to answer the question, but the cubs are not satisfied until she is able to give them a more thorough and very unique answer. And she does love them "with all my heart."

This book from  Tiger Tales will be a sure hit for both mom and kids alike.  I always wondered how I was going to answer this question when both of my children start asking.  Hmm, I guess I'll just have to read this book to them.  It certainly is written in a very special and fulfilling way to give peace to a child's heart about who mama loves best.
For ages 2-5


*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*


Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.
Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.

1 comment:

briantherock said...

Shonda,
Thanks so much for the lovely review of my book! I just found out about it after returning from vacation - it was like an extra day of vacation for me!
I'm glad this book helps you deal with that most difficult of childhood's questions - that's why I wrote it.
Thanks again!
Brian Rock
www.BrianRock.net