Monday, September 26, 2011

Warrior Prayers Survey


I am so glad you participated in the 21 Day Warrior Prayer Challenge here on Milk N Honey Learn and Grow. I pray you were as blessed as I was. I prayed for all of you everyday!

I would appreciate if you would fill out this short anonymous survey for me.


Thanks and God's Blessings, Shonda

PS. Come back and visit me at Milk N Honey anytime!

From Brooke:
It's day twenty-one.
The LAST day of your prayer challenge. Are you a mixture of relieved and sad all at the same time? What an accomplishment! (What an amazing amount of work!) If you're finishing today you deserve a pat on the back! Think of all the work that has been done on behalf of your sons! Congrats mom!

Ask God to give you 3 specific things that you can pray for everyday for your son(s).

1 comment:

April said...

Shonda, I just read this again and noticed the survey was anonymous, I wish you could of saw it. Very briefly let me say I had nothing but good to say about you. I actually finished this time because of YOUR motivation and accountability. Thank you so much! The only negative I wrote was nothing against you, but I participate in Good Morning Girls and I don't stop my reading and studying during the weekend but my group doesn't e mail on the weekends unless it's special news. I think I told you before it's not always easy to comment on the weekends due to family time. I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Blessings to you and your family always. Also stated I wanted to be in your group again if you plan to be a leader again. I'll be reading your blog, so I'll keep in touch.